Tuition and Financial Aid
See why a Syracuse University degree can be more affordable than you may think.
Academic Excellence at a Top Value
A Syracuse University part-time degree is surprisingly affordable.
- Tuition for part-time students is lower than tuition for full-time students.
- There’s financial aid for matriculated students who demonstrate financial need. Nearly 80% of our online undergraduate students receive some type of financial aid.
- Military tuition assistance (TA) covers 100% of tuition for active-duty service members.
- There are a variety of grants and scholarships targeted specifically to part-time students, from federal, state and University College sources.
- There’s even a child-care grant for students who have children who need supervision while their parents attend classes and who demonstrate financial need.
The bottom line: Syracuse University can be remarkably affordable when you study part time.
Most part-time undergraduate students get financial aid. Some sources of aid include:
- Federal grants and loans (for example, Pell Grants, Direct Subsidized & Unsubsidized Loans, etc.)
- Institutional grants and scholarships
- Outside scholarships and grants
Our financial aid advisors are available to help you identify the sources of aid and access the financial support that may be available to you.
There are many scholarship opportunities, both merit-based and need-based, to Syracuse University undergraduate students who study part time. Our financial aid advisors can help connect you with the scholarship opportunities that may be available to you.
Go Beyond What’s Possible
Take the first step toward the future you want. Request information today to learn how finishing your degree can be affordable for you.